суббота, 27 апреля 2019 г.

If accepted to nursing school, what unique perspectives or talents do Essay

If accepted to nurse school, what unique perspectives or givings do you bring to the profession of nursing - Essay ExampleEach person deals with the death of a loved one in a different way. I feel that from this experience I can better relate to spate who urinate experienced a similar loss, and attempt to ease the anxiety of those anticipating loss. I try to look at this life altering experience in a positive light and use my knowledge in my future quest to be stick to a nurse.I believe that it is my relationship with God that helps me to appreciate relationships with others argon key to all that happens to us in life. Throughout all of my life events, I discombobulate come to understand that service is truly the giving of self for the welfare of others and that not alwaysyone can do just that. The principles I have gained through being an Aerospace Medical Technician in the United States Air Force have inspired me to do my best for the sake of other individuals both on and off duty. Volunteering with other people has given me an ambition that has ignited me to try my hardest at everything I do. Participating in such a dynamic organization has aided me to develop composure, character, and talent. My faith proved a strong component of my craving to serve during voluntary tours in Turkey supporting Operation Iraqi and Enduring Freedom, Guam supporting a Security Theatre Package, and a Humanitarian Call to Service in aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.To be a great nurse, you have to care about others to the extent of going beyond anything a textbook could ever teach you. With every patient, a nurse is given the opportunity, responsibility and privilege of making a discrimination in a life to protect and preserve it. One major skill that I am very proud of is my ability to prioritize and stay calm in a stressful situation. The talent I realized is very important while I was serving in the community of mouth St. Louis, Mississippi at a field hospital after Kat rina hit. Our Emergency Medical Expeditionary

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.